Hours of operation: Monday - Thursday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
P.O. Box 36
615 Main Sreet
Coal Creek, CO 81221
Web Site: Colorado.gov/coalcreekco
In an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our community the Town Hall and Community Building will be closed to the public until Fremont County Offices has deemed it safe to open their offices.
What this means:
1. Town Buildings are minimally staffed wih no public access. The public is asked to conduct buisness online or by phone.
2. Please call Town Hall at 719-784-6150. The phone will be staffed from 11:00 amto 4:00 pm Monday - Thursday
Email inquiries and correspondences to: Coalcreektown@gmail.com
1. Information related to Board of Trustee Meetings will be forthcoming and possibly electronic.
2. Use of the Community Building has been discontinued.
3. Building permit applications are being accepted by arrangement via email and phone conversations. Certificate of Occupancies inspection will continue by appointment only.
4. Public Works Departments will continue to provide services while minimalizing interaction with the public.
WATER BILL PAYMENTS
Payments will not be taken inside Town Hall. We will be processing payments received through the mail or drop box, answering questions over the phone or by email, and processing bills.
The following options are available for making payments:
1. Drop Box: There is a locked drop box located on the back door of Town Hall.
2. Pay by Mail: You can mail checks to Town Coal Creek, P O Box 36, Coal Creek, Co 81221
3. Bill Pay through your Bank: Many banks will process bill pay throughtheir online banking system which will send a check to the Town of Coal Creek with your account number.
4. Over the Phone : We can accept credit cards over the phone. The credit card company charges $3.00 fee for every $100.00.
For questions related to water billing contact Town Hall at 719-784-6150 or email : Coalcreektown@gmail.com